|2018 FOOTBALL TAILGATING AND PARKING INFORMATION|
|Single-Game Tailgating||Tailgating On-Sale and Pricing Information||Parking Information|
|Frequently Asked Questions||Tailgating and Â Parking Map||Call (530) 752-2471 to Purchase Your Tailgate Pass|
Single-Game Tailgating - Twenty-eight single-game spots are Â available for certain 2018 home games. Please check back in August for a list of events.
Fans can purchase tailgate spots for $40 at the entrance to Aggie Tailgate Field, located on Hutchison Drive between Highway 113 and La Rue Road, four hours before kickoff.
Lot 56 - Limited day-of-game passes are Â available for $25. Lot 56 also opens four Â hours before kickoff.
|UC DAVIS TAILGATING POLICIES|
To ensure a safe, comfortable and enjoyable Â experience at Aggie Tailgate Field and Lot 56, UC Davis Athletics asks that Â guests observe the following tailgating guidelines:
- Please be respectful to other fans, vehicles and stadium property.
- The consumption of alcohol by Â anyone under the age of 21 is illegal.
- UC Davis Police Department, in cooperation with Intercollegiate Athletics, determines the tailgating area. Alcohol is not permitted outside of this area. Â
- All tailgating must conclude 15 minutes Â before kickoff.
- Kegs are not allowed. Abusive drinking, drinking games, and mass/rapid consumption devices are strictly prohibited.
- Only one car per designated tailgate space.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with, or obstruct adjacent parking spaces.
- Open flames are strictly prohibited. Gas only Â grills are allowed.
- Portable generators are Â prohibited.
- Banners, signage, giveaways and promotional materials may not be displayed or distributed without the express consent of UC Davis Athletics.
- RVs and motorhomes are not allowed at Â Aggie Tailgate Field and must park in Â Lot 30.
Help everyone tailgate responsibly, and arrive home safely, by visiting the Â UC Davis Safe Party website. Â For additional tips and information, e-mail Â Aggies@ucdavis.edu.
Public parking is available for $9, starting three hours before kickoff, at the following locations:
- Lot 30
- Lot 53
- West Entry Parking Structure
|FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
How large are the spaces at Aggie Tailgate Field? Dimensions are the same Â as last season: 10 feet x 25 feet.
How many tailgate spaces/passes can I purchase? Â Fans may purchase as many as two Aggie Tailgate Field spaces, or Lot 56 passes (both subject to availability), starting Â four hours before kickoff.
What happens if it rains? To ensure the safety of every guest that visits Aggie Tailgate Field, Â UC Davis Police and/or Transportation and Parking Services may prohibit vehicles from entering Â due to heavy rain. If this happens, alternate parking is Â available at no additional cost to tailgate pass holders.
When can I arrive to Aggie Tailgate Field/Lot 56, and when will each area close? Â Tailgate areas will open four hours before Â kickoff and close Â one hour after the game officially ends.
Are pets allowed? Only service animals (and Pint) are permitted.